Coaching for personal development and theme-based group coaching
- Are you searching for your talent potential?
- Do you want to optimise your role in an Agile environment?
- Do you want insight in your own motivation?
- Do you feel under-appreciated in your work and do you want to do something about this?
- Do you feel restricted in maximising your talents?
- Do you want more ownership in your work functions?
- Do you want to optimise your role in a team environment?
- Are you seeking a better life - work balance?
- Do you want a better understanding about what stresses you, and how to manage these stresses?
- Are you the team leader you want to be?
Inside Outside Coaching provides individual coaching sessions and workshops that are based on specific issues/themes and group objectives.
The sessions can be arranged with or without the involvement of horses as co-coach. In addition, there is collaboration with coaches from other areas of expertise, thus providing surprising and refreshing combinations of results. By closely following new developments in their own field of expertise, these coaches appreciate the changing needs of the coachee.
Read more ▼
At Inside Outside Coaching the coachee is central, rather than the methodologies of their employer. Trust in the inherent powers present in each coachee is the essential starting point. In this, the coach is the guide who is open to work with the dilemmas and challenges of the coachee, regardless their (cultural) background.
Working in a natural and safe environment is an important starting point for Inside Outside Coaching, in any season; it enables you to work on your personal development in a beautiful setting that is quite different from the city's hustle and bustle. Yet this location is very close, and not more than 20 minutes from the centre of Amsterdam.
Initiating several elements to excite senses (for example the horses, music and the outdoors with all its aspects of colour and fragrance) will quickly bring the coachee in touch with their emotions. The goal here is to gain insight, and from there to develop actual, realistic and lasting changes. After the sessions the coachee will be able to move on independently.